
Something similar spent to a servant to the title of the peli, for much that I continued looking at it fixedly and without losing detail, I did not see the grace for any side. Not if it will be for movie buff seniority or that, but whenever I see the casting of a production, and meet two, or more names of "small bells" I begin trembling. This peli seems that it was gestated in an Irish pub of Boston, with the actors and the director taking a few beers, and choosing the roles to more loutish which, and finishing all given birth had and for having in the script of the same one. Is not it understood that having actors of the level of George Clooney, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Bridges (winner of oscar to the best actor of the year, not for this one skylight), and to Kevin Spacey, finish the vision of similar nonsense, saying to itself, but that coño is this? the history is already of if somewhat hilarious, and it tells us the adventures of a unit of elite of the USA, that across the control of psychic skills, he wants to control the mind of his enemies and to force them to give up without the need to use the violence. The problem? that never you believe similar nonsense, the actors seem bulging of a movie of the brothers Coen, but without them skylight, here the surrealistic humor touches, he is not for anything like for example the personnel for the above-mentioned ones in The Big Leboswky (big peli), and I recognize it, I smiled in some moment, but they were less, most of the peli, I spent it to myself thinking, how it is possible to waste to an actors' cast like those who go out here, with similar script jumble, without ton they are not even, and that it has in the end his most surrealistic moment, with the liberation of the goats, to the revolution years 70 (if you dare to see it, already you will say to me). I suppose that in the USA it will have had his success ration, but, doubt that his humor, to the style absurd "Top Secret" to any more not be able, deep gypsy in Europe, for our good I hope that should not please too much, although seeing as the people lose his vital time seeing jumbles of the style of "Save me" or "DEC", I begin worrying. Another movie perhaps of the style "chorra" would be Trophic Thunder" although I believe that it still overcomes that one this one in a quality minimum (it does not win for much, but it wins), and really it is worrying to see the absence of ideas that exists nowadays in the world of the movies, it does not surprise me that the people as J.J.Abrams, are so requested, it is an example, with his Lost, or the version of Star Trek 11, of that is of better that there is for the time being. I went away for the hills of Ubeda, pardon, I believe really that to see this "thing" would be to waste your time, money, and better look for something more lucrative in what to use the "time" of your life. I hope for our good that there should not recur bullshit of this style, which stop in bad place to other premieres than if they are worth while, in the next criticism I put to you one, greetings. IT NOTICES: 3 of 10
TRAILER OF THE MEN THAT.......
No comments:
Post a Comment