This criticism treats about a premiere that will take place if God does not remedy it, in the middle of next May, because I say that thing about if of above it it does not prevent, since simply, we are in front of the biggest filth of movie that it has seen in years. On that I base so incisive opinion, bearing in mind that in her how principal actor is Bruce Willis, and that only with that, already it would have to be more moderate (since it is a question of one of my favorite actors), I will say it to you without detours. 1 - Lacks the most minimal script, 2 - the binomial, poli white person (Willis), poli black graciosillo (Tracy Morgan) does not work, and he is more seen than the tebeo, apart from the fact that thank you of above-mentioned (Morgan) they are for children for whom they study the P3, but not for someone with the most minimal brain. 3 - The pathetic history, it tells us the adventures of the personage of Willis, after paying the wedding to his only daughter, selling a chromium of baseball very valued to him, but that because of an armed robbery, will be stolen from him, what it will force him to do a dealing with the one who has it in exchange for a favor, we go, that to all lights, New Moon has more argument than this up to Cancún. 4 - very badly directed, for Kevin Smith (Mallrats, Clerks, chasing Amy), without ton is not even, without any direction, put the scenes in an order, but without tying them in a minimally attractive way, wasting completely Bruce Willis, who perhaps already touches him soon a long retirement, and with few appearances (if it is for something like this, that.5 does not appear) 5 - Morgan's, really slack personage, I admit not to know if this boy is a sensation in the USA, it it does not look like to me, his thank you, pleasantries, exaggerations, they are of the most ridiculous, most lacking in some humor, in the moments where it is necessary to put seriously during the plot, I prefer not to speak, it would end up by insulting his dead ancestors. It is really the pastiche more badly made that I have seen in many years, and I hope it will pass straight to dvd (I know that I will not be lucky), because, to go to see this to the movies and to wear out 6€, really the truth, he would know me very badly, that someone of those that he reads me, was falling down in the pitfall, of for seeing Willis in the cartel, out and patapum! to average peli, it was leaving of the room. Is visionado some of Smith's pelis, and I have to say that Mallrats or Clerks are at light years of this one, in quality, nor the appearance of another tarado in the peli, the actor (for Sean William Scott says something), in the role of a thief of small it mounts, helps to improve the global one of the movie. The moments of action that they are, few ones for talking each other of a comedy, with these precedents, they make you see worse enclosed a big actor of this format (Willis), and in more than one moment, I had to rub the eyes, and wonder if really this that goes out on screen is Bruce, or a pathetic clone. It is not a momentary annoyance the one that he makes me write so hardly, rather, talks each other of the puzzlement, which I feel, after seeing that although we believe that not, sometimes a big actor does not do a good peli, but has next to you everything necessary to carry out tamaña company. Here too many things limp so that we could see this production of vehement form, we lack the director, a script, a plot, a pair of good secondary that they help Willis to develop his performance, and an endless number of details, which I save myself because it costs not even the sorrow to write them. I advise you not to go to see it, because it makes sad, really. IT NOTICES: 0 of 10 (zero, because negatives are not, was a skylight-1) TRAILER OF VAYA PAIR OF POLIS
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment