
Since you know this night there will be done delivery of the awards Oscars 2009, and now I will do to you a summary of the votings of those who have entered the blog to give his opinion, there we go. Better Original script, 70 % of the votes has been for Damned Bastards. I believe that she can be very well the winner, Up, jointly with In hostile ground, it has 10 % of your votes. Better Foreign Movie, in this category you have had two clear favorites, The Secret of his eyes (Argentina) with 50 % of the votes and The White Tape (Germany) with 40 %, which is the one that I believe that it will gain (although I would like more that Secondary Actress was gaining other one).Mejor, also you it realize quite well, with more votes, Mo'nique 45 % (I believe that the darling), and Penelope Cruz with 35 % that might be the second option. Better actor Secundario, the preferred one by majority according to you is Cristopher Waltz with 72 % of votes. Better Actor of 2009, for you the voters, is Jeff Bridges with 44 % of the votes, but, also you believe that Morgan Freeman, and George Clooney with each one 27 % has options, of winning. I believe that what it will spend is that it will gain Bridges, we will see. Better Actress of 2009, there is variety in this class, because the votes split into two directions, Sandra Bullock with 56 % of votes, and Meril Streep, with 37 %. The darling, that not winner for the time being, he is Sandra Bullock. For the Oscar to the best director according to your votes, there is a clear favorite, who is James Cameron, with 63 % followed by Quentin Tarantino with 22 % and in the third place, Kathryn Bigelow, with 13 % of votes, according to an intuition that I have, and contrary to what there are the votes, I believe that the director of In Hostile ground, has many numbers of gaining the statuette. Better Movie of 2009: Emphasized with 64 % of the votes Incarnation, it is for you (at first, even I) the favorite to win, followed by background, for, Damned Bastards, with 23 %, and then at a lot of distance with 4 % of the votes, three pelis, In Hostile Earth, Precious, and An Education, but I believe that the surprise can jump with In Hostile ground, that according to the critics it can be covered with the delivery of this night. Thanks for taking part, I will be hanging this night of the delivery and tomorrow I will put the results to you here. Greetings.
Watch Lost S06E08 Recon online
No comments:
Post a Comment